As a Norwex Office Suite member you have access to Norwex + Photofy PRO, the easiest content creation app available to grow and support your Norwex business. Using the Photofy app will help you create beautiful branded Norwex images that you can use in any of your communications, marketing, and social media needs. As a member, you will get access to branded designs, templates, stock photos, logos, predesigned posts and more. And best of all, you’ll know that all of these images are compliant to use as long as you follow our compliance guidelines.
To activate your Norwex Photofy account:
- Go to http://photofy.com/norwex
- Scroll down to the Get Started button.
- Fill out all credentials and you will get a text link to download the Photofy app.
- Log-in using your Norwex email address.
- Once logged in you will be asked to fill in some information. This information allows us to automatically fill in your information in the graphics you create.
- Enjoy your Norwex Photofy account!
Already have a Photofy account? Open your Photofy app, choose the white arrow at the bottom-center of the screen and your screen will change to ‘Norwex’.
How to Create Banners in Photofy
Want to make a custom banner for facebook, your blog or somewhere else?
Did you know that Photofy already has preset sizes for most social media, including Instagram stories?
You can do this by using the “ratio” tool, follow the steps below.
- Choose Photos and Collages to choose a background image(s), then click continue.
- Tap on Ratio button on the bottom right.
- Choose from a wide variety of different crop ratios to fit your needs, from presets for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or choose custom dimensions.
- Once you choose your dimension, click Apply
- Add text, artwork or borders and save as usual.
Norwex+Photofy Pro Tutorials
Photofy Zoom Training